Sunday 11 March 2012

Prelims


Currently I am a second year student studying International Relations at Leeds University (UK).

I have decided to take a year out of my studies to go work in the real world- something that I have little experience of. My secluded British private school education, of which I spent around ten years as a boarder- taught me a lot of what the world looks like, but little how it is.

I have so far secured a seven month internship working in East Jerusalem with a Journal. I am also going to Bosnia over the Summer to take part in a post-conflict transformation programme.

It is my intent therefore to communicate through this blog, my experiences. With accompanying thoughts, photos and hopefully video logs. Focussing on what I come across in Bosnia and Israel/Palestine. I hope to provide an interesting, funny and fresh read.

Also as a part of this, I would welcome suggestions from any of those that follow me on this blog, for what I should write on etc.

I will try and keep this updated with my futile attempts of juggling work and a social life, before I start my Internships in September 2012. Also it will give me the opportunity to perfect my blogging so that I may produce decent swift stuff later down the road.

Yours,

Rory

No comments:

Post a Comment